Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Wonderful Dad

He may not have been my birth father but he raised me as his daughter and always treated me with respect and love even when the rest of the family didn't he was the one man that stood up for me no matter what. He will be truly missed. My heart and soul will hurt forever. No one can take his place. Here are some comments from friends family and myself. (I signed with his last name and that was the last name I was born with.)


July 24, 2013
We were very sorry to learn of Gayle's passing. We've known him for many years as both family and friend. He will be missed.
~ Brian and JoAnn Damron

July 22, 2013
I remember Gayle as a very Kind Man worked with him many years ago at Weyl Bausch Tire Co. Sorry for your loss
~ Gary Perry

July 21, 2013
Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. Gayle always had a smile and a hello every time I saw him. He will be missed. God be with you all!!
~ David and Sheri Horn,

July 20, 2013
I will always love you. You may have been my grandfather but you took care of me. To me you were my dad. You took me in when I was 2 and for that I will always love you and have you in my heart. No one will ever replace you for me. You were my rock in so many situations. I will miss you dearly papa.
~ Ashley Hablitzel,

July 20, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of a great man, he meant a lot to me. He will always be remembered dearly by those who truly knew him. Your family will be in my prayers. He did a great job taking care of my daughter, I will always love him for that.
~ Sonya Faucett
DADDY I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY FATHER I EVER HAD! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment