Sunday, June 9, 2013

Looking to buy

So I have decided we have to buy a home. For a home with 4 bedrooms it will cost between 700 and 800 dollars a month and those are not even the nice homes. I would rather buy a home and pay less and be able to paint walls, plant flower, and have a kids pool if I want to. Right now our landlord is a butt-head and will not allow even a small kids pool from wal-mart. So my kids get to run through the sprinkler but if the landlord found out she would probably have issues with that too.

So in my search for homes I have found a lot of nice ones but I have no clue other than looking online what to do. I know we need to get a realtor but that is about all I know. I want to see if I can get some new home buyer stuff. But I don't even know where to go to find that stuff either. 

I have big hopes for buying a house soon. I cannot stay in the city much longer before I lose my mind. I want to live in the country so bad. I miss the country. I am pretty easy to make happy when it comes to buying a house. On the top of my list of wants it is a big kitchen and a big fenced yard. Those are the two most important things for me. 

You need a big kitchen when you have 4 kids and a hubby. Plus it would be nice to have a big kitchen and yard so I can have the family over for holidays. My favorite two holidays are Christmas and 4th Of July. (I think my next post will have to be all about Christmas!!!) I like to plan my decorations and all early so that way I have time to get everything I need before hand.

So back to what I was talking about... houses for sale not holidays. So I have found a few that I like but I do not want to move to another city and I know where I want to be but the problem is there is no homes big enough for sale. Where I want to be they only have two 3 bedrooms for sale and they do not look that good. 

Just looking and planing to buy a home is stressful. If only I had some help. My husband will look at the houses I like and most of the time he agrees that they are nice and tell me he likes them but he will not do anything else. I have been looking for dang near 6 MONTHS!! We should have had something done by now. I know he feels like we cannot afford to buy one right now but that is because he has not looked into what we could get as help for us being 1st time home buyers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment