Saturday, June 8, 2013

My mother in law

I love my mother in law. She is more of a mother to me than the woman that gave birth to me. It tears me up what is going on with her. But I try not to show it because I have to be strong for her and for other members of my family.

I am scared very scared that she will not make it to my son's 1st birthday. My husband is very heartbroken but he acts like it no longer bothers him even though it does. It has to after all we just found out 3 days ago. I gave her some of my body by vi shake mix because from what a promoter told me it is approved for cancer patients. I am praying that this will help her. We want to keep her with us as long as we can.

It is so hard for me to type this without crying. Tonight we will get to see her at my niece's 16th birthday party and I am scared to go because I have been told she is not like what she used to be. She has lost a lot of weight and she is tired all the time and on top of that she is having issues with swollen feet and ankles. I am not just scared for me to see her but my kids too. I am worried that they will ask questions and that they will wear her out. My kids have no idea that grandma is slowly dieing and I don't plan on telling them. I think it would ruin what time they have left with her. I cannot do that to them.

I have attached a photo of her from a year ago. I love her so much. If you have it in your heart please pray for her. (I do not care what your religion is she needs all the prayer she can get.)

No comments:

Post a Comment