Saturday, June 8, 2013

So stressed

This last week has been crazy. I found out that my mother in law is not in good health at all. (Stage 4 liver cancer and she found out at the end of fighting and winning her 2nd fight with breast cancer) I am so worried about how my husband is taking it and how my kids will take it when they find out. As hard as it is for me I have been trying to just live my life as nothing is wrong. I just don't want to mess up and put my foot in my mouth so I just figure if I act like nothing is wrong I have less of a chance of doing that and maybe my mother in law will like that someone is not acting funny towards her. 

Then my husband's work scheduled is just plain nuts. They don't even have him on a set shift for now. So one day he may work 1st then the next maybe 3rd. I hate that. But I can't really voice it to him because I know he is working hard for all of us.

So with my ex husband no longer working I do not get child support anymore and we had things coming up that we had to cancel. So for now I am thinking about what I can do to save some money. I found out that the cloth diapers we use cost to much for us right now and I need more and the "special" is crap this time. So I was talking to some other ladies that cloth diaper and I found out how to fold t-shirts into cloth diapers!!! I never knew about t-shirt diapers. I still need to snappi it but here is a photo of my very 1st attempt at it. It was not the best but you get the idea of what it is to be. (I stole one of my hubby's shirts to do this.)

Our normal cloth diapers are nothing like this they are really nice. They have snaps and they fit infants up to toddlers. I love them so much but they cost 7 and up per diaper. I know they save me a lot of money in the long run but in the short run it just costs way to much. But yes I bought some a few months back anyway. We spent about 300 on just 38 and a few inserts. Here is a photo of what the diapers we normally use look like.

As you can tell there is a big big difference. But I just love all the different kinds of cloth diapers.

*** NOTE- I will be blogging all kinds of stuff from how my week or day was to even just recipes. I will post more than once a day to maybe once a week. This blog all depends on how busy or laid back my life is at that time. I go to school online and take care of 4 kids a husband 4 dogs and a house. So please be patient with me. Thanks.***


No comments:

Post a Comment